TEAM Journal May 13

Standard

Respond to the following prompt with at least 3 well written sentences.    Each sentence must start with a capital letter, the word “I” must be capitalized, and the word “you” must be spelled out properly.  Remember that the comment section does not have a spell check feature.  You may want to use Open Office Writer for your first draft to help with spelling and grammar.

What dreams are you dreaming for yourself?  Describe the down-to-earth goals you must reach if you are going to make your dreams come true.  What obstacles might you face?  Who will help you reach your goals?

7 thoughts on “TEAM Journal May 13

1. Tierra Callender

Some dreams of mine is to be the first doctor in my family,also to be a lawyer.People in my family may put me down cause they don’t think I will be able to accomplish it or there just jealous that I want to do something with my life.

2. kayle

I want to become a doctor. In order for me to become a doctor i have to go to school for a long time and become an intern for another couple years. I want to become a doctor because they help people all the time, and they get paid a lot of money.

3. harlee

I dream to become a Christian singer! I plan to be in a lot of musicals and i plan to go on american idol

4. harlee

I plan to become a singer and be able to do great, I hope to get to american idol at the age of fifteen

5. Bobby Durflinger

My dream is to be a baseball player.
    You have to be in shap.
    you have to be a good player.

6. abby

I do not know what career I may presue so long as I make a lot of money. Some goals I may need to reach to get to my goal is to have good grades this also may becomean obstical in the future.

7. kaiya

down to earth: careing 4 people
    dreams: being a vet
    obstacles: animals dieing
    who will help: family