Words of Wisdom February 8 to 11

Standard

positive attitude

Theme – Keeping a Positive Attitude

Select one of the quotes from the words of wisdom this week, copy and paste the quote in the response, and then write at least two thoughtful sentences in response. You are welcome to either agree or disagree with the statement. References to your own experiences are welcome.

“Every problem is an opportunity in disguise.”

“Nurture great thoughts for you will never go higher than you think.” (Benjamin Disraeli)

78 thoughts on “Words of Wisdom February 8 to 11

1. Azul

“Nurture great thoughts for you will never go higher than you think.” (Benjamin Disraeli) You can do more than you think you can. The more you try, the more you get better at it.

2. Ryan

I think that this quote means that that you should always think good things. Work hard and you will complete these things.

3. Cole

“Nurture great thoughts for you will never go higher than you think.” (Benjamin Disraeli) I think this say you have more then you can think.I think it is trying to say live up has high as you can and live as long as you can.

4. trinity :)

“Every problem is an opportunity in disguise.” What this quote means is that every problem that you have in life is and opportunity of succession in your life. If you think you can’t do it you can if you just believe you can.

5. trevor

Every problem is an opportunity in disguise.” I chose this quote because it shows how we can turn a problem into an opportunity. This can help us turn a bad situation into a good one and help us solve it the best we can.

6. kk3618

“Every problem is an opportunity in disguise.”Even if you do something really bad. Like stealing something that is bad.

7. nc0506

“Every problem is an opportunity in disguise.” I like this quote because it means we can turn a problem into a opportunity. No matter what the situation is, there is always an opportunity.

8. ms2149

“Every problem is an opportunity in disguise.” This is true because even if there is a problem now it will most likely turn into a opportunity to do something better. I love its meaning too.

9. Alyssa

I think this quote means that every problem you have is another opportunity and a great chance that you can be successful in life and other things. This quote makes you feel better as well, and it is very inspiring to those who are feeling down.

10. rl0075

“Nurture great thoughts for you will never go higher than you think.” (Benjamin Disraeli) I choose this one because you should always aim really high so that way if you don’t succeed 100% you will still get very far. I also really like it’s meaning.

11. jenna

“Every problem is an opportunity in disguise”. I think that this means that every problem is a good opportunity to fix things. His is a very true quote that should be used more because every problem can have a opportunity that you may not even know about.

12. “Every problem is an opportunity in disguise.”
    Everything can be an opportunity if you view it as one. No matter what kind of a problem it is, if you look at it as a chance to do something then it wont be so much of a burden, but more of a chance to do something great.

13. Kasey

“Every problem is an opportunity in disguise.” I like this one because i can understand its meaning. And I like the point it gives.

14. Alissa

“Every problem is an opportunity in disguise.” To me this quote basically says that every mistake you do, you have an opportunity to learn from it and do better than than what you did before. Also, I think this quote means that it’s like a ‘you live and you learn’ type of aspect.

15. jenna

“Every problem is an opportunity in disguise”. I think that this means that ever problem can have a opportunity that you may not know about. This is a very good quote that should be used more often because many problems have a opportunity that you have to look for.

16. Joshua

Every time there is a problem there is always something that you can take or learn from it. So every problem is an opportunity.

17. Caleb

I think this quote means that every problem you have opportunities and a great chance that you can be successful in life. This quote makes you feel better as well, it is very inspiring to those who are feeling low.

18. Nate

This quote means that if there is a problem sometimes it can turn out greater than the problem its self. What it is trying to say is that sometimes you need problems to fix things and make it better, as you learn from your mistakes.

19. Deven

I think that this WOW means that if something looks bad or if something is mot going right there will be an opportunity for success and or happiness in the problem. I also think that this means not to get down if something is going bad because along the way something will go good . That is what I think the WOW for this week means.

20. Travis

I agree with this quote because every struggle can make you stronger in the long run. You can either run and hide from the situation, or you can take the it head on.

21. km2368

22. Kennedy

I like this quote because it basically means that if you believe you can do something then you will be able to do it. I also like this quote because it says that if you believe in yourself great things will come.

23. Austin

I think that this quote means that that you should always think good things. If you think good it can lead to good things.

24. Cole

25. Brandon

I agree with this because its true. I also agree with this because you need to look for opportunitys.

26. eu3718

I think think quote means that in every problem you have their is always something good that is going to come out of it.You can always solve them because their is no problem you can not solve.

27. demoni

28. KARDALE

It means that if u keep your good and positive thoughts in life nothing should go wrong for you.Or if you stay felling the same kind of positive, and stay in a certain zone you should not be in any type of position towards when you have to think to hard.