Spirited Sanctuary Events 2015-2016 WP7

Standard

Today, I am doing something different. I am not going to write about some of the animals in specific, but about some of the events that I have participated in at the sanctuary!

One of my favorite events that was held at Spirited Sanctuary was the Halloween Carnival last year! There were fun games and activities along with awesome decorations and costumes. My favorite costume was a lady wearing a Merida costume and was walking her chocolate lab making it be the bear fromt he movie. Some of the animals were dressed up too! Pigsley was wearing a pink tutu to be dressed up as a ballerina! All of the money that was raised that day from game tickets, food, etc. was given to the animals at the sanctuary!

Another one of my favorite events at Spirited Sanctuary was the holiday craft day. On that day, we made reindeer out of mason jars, made peppermint sugar scrub, and many more fun holiday activities.

Some other activities going on Spirited Sanctuary were volunteer work days, where people come to the sanctuary and help around the ranch. People are also welcome on certain days and to help feed the animals.

For more information on any of the animals or events, look up Spirited Sanctuary on Facebook and/or Instagram!

FB_IMG_1456289208879         <–  This is Pigsley at the Halloween Carnival!