6 thoughts on “Coding Games

1. Serene

“Never spend time with people who don’t respect you.” (New Zealand Saying)

I agree with this quote because It’s not worth your time to be with disrespectful people. Gain the respect you deserve then spend time with the people who do respect you. Respect is a big part in life and it’s very valuable.

2. Benjamin

‘’Tis better to be alone than in bad company”. (George Washington)

I agree with this quote because if you have bad company then it is likely that you will do bad things. It’s better if your by yourself so that your not tempted to do bad things. Always make sure you are with good company.

3. Ryan

Never spend time with people who don’t respect you.” (New Zealand Saying) I agree with this because if people do not respect you you will feel bad about yourself. When you spend time with people that make you feel good you will feel better about yourself.

4. Thomas

“Never spend time with people who don’t respect you.” (New Zealand Saying) I agree with this quote completely. Why spend time with someone who can’t handle the real you? It’s much better and feels better to be in good company and be respected towards. However, if your not respectful to others, you will quickly find yourself alone or find your friends suffering under your hand. Know and respect other’s opinions without taunting them or demeaning them for it!

5. Cole

I think you should only spend time with the people that respect you. Because if they dont respect you they probley want the things you have.

6. samuel

I belive that this is true because if your were to hang out with someone who dosen’t respect you, your moral will go down. If your moral goes down than your are sad. An nobody should have to be sad. Ever.