Words of Wisdom April 18-22

Standard

lived well

Select one of the quotes from the words of wisdom this week, copy and paste the quote in the response, and then write at least two thoughtful sentences in response. You are welcome to either agree or disagree with the statement. References to your own experiences are welcome.

“Do you know what a diligent man is? He shall be successful and stand before kings.”  (Hebrew Proverb)

“I have limitations. Things don’t come easily to me.  I have to slug it out slowly.” (John Heywood)

“He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much.” (Anonymous)

61 thoughts on “Words of Wisdom April 18-22

1. Nate

This quote means that even though you are hard working. You can still have fun, and laugh while doing it.

2. demoni

“Do you know what a diligent man is? He shall be successful and stand before kings.” If you are smart you will be great. If you have intelligence you can be powerful. You know what they say “knowledge is power”.

3. Alyssa D'Ambrogia

This quote means, that even when you are working hard, you can still have fun and laugh as you are working. You can have a smile on your face, or laugh, while you work.

4. Brylie

I think this quote is trying to tell us that no matter how hard you work, you need to have fun and live well. If you don’t live well and you don’t love things, you wont live a happy life.

5. Brandon

“Do you know what a diligent man is? He shall be successful and stand before kings.” (Hebrew Proverb)To be a diligent man means to do everything carefully and precisely. So knowing that I will try my best to be diligent.

6. ayden

I think this quote means that whoever has laughed often, lived well, and loved much has lived a good life.And whoever has not lived well, loved much, and laughed often has not lived a good life.

7. Travis

“I have limitations. Things don’t come easily to me. I have to slug it out slowly.” (John Heywood)I agree with this statement because it relates to me. I struggle with math, I’m sure we all struggle with something.

8. Richard

9. km2368

10. Eddie

“I have limitations. Things don’t come easily to me. I have to slug it out slowly.” (John Heywood)

I choose this quote because I think it is saying that things don’t come as easy to you. Also that you have limitations to what you do.

11. steven

“He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much.” (Anonymous) This is true. Because if you laugh and have fun with your life it will turn out good. But if your just a grump who does nothing and has no fun, you will have a boring life.