Open sidebar

the Change WP8

Standard

Throughout my life I have made some bad impressions and choices that has helped form negative opinions about my characteristics. Due to these bad ideas i slipped in all categories. I was the Class clown and was constantly getting in trouble. My parents would need to defend me with lies, they were also used to getting at least two emails a day. My grades slipped from C+ at highest and F’s as my lowest grades. I was Kicked out of fifth grade leadership, I was kicked off the boys volleyball team, I was suspended twice last year, I lost great friendships because parents thought i was crazy, stupid, reckless and a bad influence for there children. I was Lost. My sixth grade GPA was a 1.8. I needed to Change not later, not tomorrow not soon, i needed to change Now! I started to pay attention in class, I learned about stuff about stuff i never payed attention to that was important. I started to make study habits, turned in late assignments, Doing current assignments, doing extra credit, being respectful and by the end of the school year I went from a 1.8 GPA student to a 3.3 GPA. student. Thanks to my parents and family i was able to take a giant leap and change into a better person, student, and child. So in conclusion some people may notice and some people may not notice the change i have made.