Words of Wisdom January 25 to 29

Standard

2016 is my year

Theme – Making a Difference by Being Our Best

Select one of the quotes from the words of wisdom this week, copy and paste the quote in the response, and then write at least two thoughtful sentences in response. You are welcome to either agree or disagree with the statement. References to your own experiences are welcome.

“There are no limits to what a person can accomplish if inspired by faith in human beings and a desire to improve the world” (Dr. Louise Leal)

“The position of the earth is changed by the weight of a tiny bird resting upon it” (Leonardo da Vinci)  

“Remember that you are needed.  There is at least one important work to be done that will not be done unless you do it” (Charles Allen)  

92 thoughts on “Words of Wisdom January 25 to 29

1. Wyatt

“The position of the earth is changed by the weight of a tiny bird resting upon it” (Leonardo da Vinci) I know we are talking about everything is changes by a single being but this is 100% true. Each time someone gets on the ground and lays down. The earth speeds up a little bit. We can’t measure how much faster but we are. It is just like mountains. At the top of mountains the speed up there goes faster than down here.

2. Mealyiah

There are no limits to what a person can accomplish if inspired by faith in human beings and a desire to improve the world” (Dr. Louise Leal) That in this world you have no limits. Your go how far you want with anything> so if you want to build a spaceship no one is going to stop you from doing anything. So I think it’s saying you can do anything in this world if you put your mind to ir.

3. *-{Emma}-*

I think this quote means that you can do anything if you put your mind to it. This quote means that no matter how big or small you can change the world.

4. brady

“The position of the earth is changed by the weight of a tiny bird resting upon it” (Leonardo da Vinci)I think this means that just one mean or nice action can change someones world in either way.Also, it means it might come back at you like carma

5. Azul

“Remember that you are needed. There is at least one important work to be done that will not be done unless you do it” (Charles Allen)
    Everyone is needed in this world. Even if you think you can’t do anything, there is always something you can do.

6. Jayson

I think this means that you only succeed if you try. If you don’t try you the work you did wouldn’t be succeeded.

7. eu3718

“Remember that you are needed. There is at least one important work to be done that will not be done unless you do it” (Charles Allen) I think this means that you are needed even if you don’t do anything and you were brought to this world for a reason.You will also find what you are meant to do.Remember you are needed.

8. trevor

“Remember that you are needed. There is at least one important work to be done that will not be done unless you do it” (Charles Allen)I chose this quote because it shows that you play an important role in life. It shows that you can do things and your not a failure and you can do anything possible.

9. diego

“Remember that you are needed. There is at least one important work to be done that will not be done unless you do it” (Charles Allen).This quote tell me that if you complete one task it could be life changing.This is said by a lot of adults I know.

10. gs3741

I like this quote because it’s true. Any individual can accomplish any objective given to them if they have a drive, and will to do so.

11. kt3695

It means that the earth will only be as good as we make it.And we should stop doing things that hurt the air and earth.

12. Meghan

“There are no limits to what a person can accomplish if inspired by faith in human beings and a desire to improve the world” (Dr. Louise Leal) I choose this one because I like how it’s saying you can do anything no matter how big your dream might be. You should try to accomplish your dreeam no matter what.

13. Deven

I think that this WOW means that small things can make a big difference in the world. I also think that this means that it doesn’t matter who you are in the world you can still make a difference.That was what I thought the words of wisdom this week meant.

14. Tyler

15. Evan

16. Ryan

I like this quote because it’s true. Any person in the world can accomplish anything given to them if they have a motivation.

17. Emma

It means that the entire world is affected by one small action, event, or person. So even the scrawniest, unloved person in the world, has the power to change it.

18. Darynn

“The position of the earth is changed by the weight of a tiny bird resting upon it” (Leonardo da Vinci) I think that this quote means that anybody can make a difference no matter how big or small good or bad. I think its trying to say that you should always believe in yourself.

19. Lauryn

I choose this quote because I believe this is very true for every individual. I believe we can accomplish anything we set our mind to and achieve any goal we set if we are motivated.

20. Sarah

“There are no limits to what a person can accomplish if inspired by faith in human beings and a desire to improve the world” (Dr. Louise Leal). I chose this quote because its entirely true. People always say that they don’t think I or they can do something. But really all you have to do is put your mind to it and have faith.

21. Tyler

If a person wants to do something to make the world better they should. If they find something they want to do from other people they should do it.

22. savannah

“The position of the earth is changed by the weight of a tiny bird resting upon it” (Leonardo da Vinci) I agree with this quote because I also believe that the world is what we make of it. We also control how long it’s going to be around.

23. Kylee

I like this quote because it shows that you are needed. it tells you that we are all apart of one big project.

24. Jordan

Anybody who reads this never forget that you are needed. If you or one of your friend’s is feeling unneeded, then reach out to them or go to one of your friends for help.

25. “The position of the earth is changed by the weight of a tiny bird resting upon it” (Leonardo da Vinci) This means that something small could change the world. The Butterfly Paradox explains that, if you were to go back in time and kill a small butterfly, then the present world will change drastically, like Romney would be President instead of Obama.

26. Tori

I think that this quote is trying to tell us that even the smallest of actions can make a huge difference. If you think that small acts as helping someone pick up their stuff when they fall even though your friends might tease you about it or turning in money to the proper authorities even though no one might have noticed if you kept it. It is small and simple actions like this that make the biggest difference!

27. Kasey

The position of the Earth is changed by the weight of a tiny bird resting upon it. I like this one because even though it is not true i can understand the meaning. It is also very interesting to read.

28. TTBF

I think this quote means that the whole world could be full of nice and happiness but one person being mean and hateful can ruin it. So that’s what I think this quote means.

29. nb2225

“Remember that you are needed. There is at least one important work to be done that will not be done unless you do it” (Charles Allen) I think that this means that no matter what you do in the world your are helping someone or something even if you are thinking about it or not. One example of a thing you may do that will help somebody else is helping someone with there homework, it may be small but it will help that other person.

30. nc0506

I like this quote because everything about it is true. You can accomplish anything if you inspire yourself and if you set your mind to it.

31. angelina

I chose this quote because its true, somebody feels like they aren’t needed, and to see that their is a very important job out their for everybody and to not give up because theirs important work to be done to get to that job. Knowing there’s a job out their that wont get done unless that certain person does it then they feel like they mean something and they have a purpose in life.

32. nw2296

This quote means that If that there is a job you can accomplish it by yourself. The quote is a quote that is moving.

33. rl0075

“There are no limits to what a person can accomplish if inspired by faith in human beings and a desire to improve the world” (Dr. Louise Leal) You can accomplish anything you want if you have the desire to. If you want the world to change then change it yourself.

34. Remember that you are needed. There is at least one important work to be done that will not be done unless you do it” (Charles Allen)

This means that you may think you aren’t needed, but something or someone will need you.There’s always something for you to do, no matter how useless or unwanted you feel.

35. ms2149

“There are no limits to what a person can accomplish if inspired by faith in human beings and a desire to improve the world” (Dr. Louise Leal). This is so true because we need support from our friends and family to get through the rough times. There are no limits if we have support.

36. Alissa

“There are no limits to what a person can accomplish if inspired by faith in human beings and a desire to improve the world” (Dr. Louise Leal) This quote means a lot because it’s easy to understand. It also can motivate someone to never stop dreaming and to keep their head high when they want to accomplish something.

37. Alyssa

I like this quote because I believe that limits are nothing but your brain is telling you. Humans have no limits. Its just possibility’s. So, that’s why I like this quote.

38. demoni

39. Travis

This is true because we are all needed by someone later on in life. We also all have a future that will lead us to new things that we may find to be needed to us.

40. jenna

“There are no limits to what a person can accomplish if inspired by faith in human beings and a desire to improve the world” (Dr. Louise Leal). I think that this means that their are no limits to what a person can do. If people inspire other people to do things then the world would be a better place because people would start to believe in each other and they would have faith in each other.

41. Brylie

“Remember that you are needed. There is at least one important work to be done that will not be done unless you do it” (Charles Allen) I think this quote is trying to tell us that when your apart of a team people count on you do do the best that you can do. Nothing can be done if you don’t do it yourself.

42. Cole