NBA Finals Predictions

Standard

In my opinion, I personally thing the Warriors will go to the finals and have a final record of 76-6, but I think they’re opponents are going to be once again, the Cleveland Cavaliers. But I think instead of going 4-2  in the Golden State Warriors favor, it would be a clean 4-0 sweep and they’ll win it in Cleveland.

Personally, I think the only person who will really preform on the Cleveland Cavaliers is LeBron James, but i think Stephen Curry will have 32 points per game and Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, and they’re bench will put up 70 points per game as a total of 102 points per game and a total of 408 in the series.

But, The Cleveland Cavaliers will have a decent amount of points also, I think LeBron James will put up at least 25 per game, Kyrie Irving will put up 20 per game and they’re bench will put up 50 points so that would be 95 total points and 380 in the entire 4 game series.

In conclusion, I think the Warriors will beat the Cavaliers on an average score of 102 to 95 and will out score them by 48 points in the entire 4 game series (considering the warriors sweep) I think these would be the total scores for the series.

5 game series: 510 total Warrior points, 480 total Cavaliers points.
6 game series: 612 total Warrior points, 585 total Cavaliers points.
7 game series: 714 total Warrior points, 675 total Cavaliers points.hqdefault