2 – Characters

Standard

Name: Jordan. Species: Homo sapiens. Gender: Male

Meet Jordan, A.K.A, me. He may look like your average adolescent male, but he’s really been through a rough time. He’s also addicted to memes. And by memes, I mean the freshest, newest memes on the market. Like me. Oh, wait. HE IS ME!

Name: Lyli. Species: Felis sapiens. (it’s like humans and cats together because she’s ANTHROPOMORPHIC) Gender: Female

I met Lily when I was 12. The kids in class laughed at her because, well, she’s a cat. But not like your average, four legged, milk loving, meowing cat. She’s anthropomorphic. (Yes, you are reading what you are reading.) But I really like cats so it’s okay.

Name: Kaiden. Species: Homo sapiens. Gender: Male.

You know what? He’s a weirdo in a nutshell. He pranks all the kids at school and roasts the living heck out of Lyli occasionally, and one time, Jordan got sick of it. And that’s how the three of us got suspended. Lyli got suspended because she scratched him in self-defense.

Time for the story. Anyways, here I am in Greenfield, watching the news. When a news report comes on saying “Breaking news! Strange beings have been found seeking around Greenfield City. Locals advise to stay indoors at all times!” I didn’t want to make everyone mad again, but I couldn’t stress how bad this was. So I called Lyli.

UNFINSHED: WILL FINISH TOMORROW