Words of Wisdom April 6 – 10

Standard

Image result for friendship

Select one of the quotes from the words of wisdom this week, copy and paste the quote in the response, and then write at least two thoughtful sentences in response. You are welcome to either agree or disagree with the statement. References to your own experiences are welcome.

Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships. –Stephen Covey

Part of growing up is realizing you learn to love so many people. It’s about forming those relationships and finding what will last forever. –Dylan O’Brien

Assumptions are the termites of relationships.

Henry Winkler
People are basically the same the world over. Everybody wants the same things – to be happy, to be healthy, to be at least reasonably prosperous, and to be secure. They want friends, peace of mind, good family relationships, and hope that tomorrow is going to be even better than today. –Zig Ziglar

94 thoughts on “Words of Wisdom April 6 – 10

1. Blaine

Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships. -Stephen Covey

I chose this quote because friendships are really important to make it through school. You always will need a friend to comfort you and help you make it though the school year.

2. Dylan

Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships. -Stephen Cove
    I definetly agree with this awesome quote.In order to have friendship you must have trust.Make sure to trust your friends.

3. stuart

Assumptions are the termites of relationships
    I like this quote kind of. It makes sense and such but you should sometimes make assumptions because your partner might be cheating.

4. Ben

This quote, in my opinion, is of the same meaning as not judging a book by its cover. That is true because things aren’t always as they appear.

5. Matthew

Part of growing up is realizing you learn to love so many people. It’s about forming those relationships and finding what will last forever. -Dylan O’Brien I think that this quote is best because it explains that we learn from our mistakes. Once we learn from our mistakes we know not to make those mistakes anymore.

6. Megan

Part of growing up is realizing you learn to love so many people. It’s about forming those relationships and finding what will last forever. -Dylan O’Brien
    This is a great quote beacuse it is saying that when you grow up you hear stories and how the real world is. You start loving because it’s positive instead of negative. I agree with this quote.

7. Kayla

People are basically the same the world over. Everybody wants the same things – to be happy, to be healthy, to be at least reasonably prosperous, and to be secure. They want friends, peace of mind, good family relationships, and hope that tomorrow is going to be even better than today. -Zig Ziglar I agree with this quote because it is so true no matter how different people seem they all want the same things in life. Your goals in life are probable very similar to the goals of everyone else around you, so don’t crush their dreams just so you can achieve more.

8. Joey

Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationship (Stephen Covey) I agree with this quote because if you can’t trust someone, you can never tell if they’re lying or if they are telling the truth. Also it makes so if someone says something, you might not be able to believe it.

9. jasmine

Trust is something you have to have in a relationship and friendship. Trust is what holds a relationship/friendship together.

10. Jayden

I agree with this because if you don’t trust someone then you don’t have a true friendship. Trusting someone shows that you are true friends.

11. Jordyn

Assumptions are the termites of relationships. Henry Winkler

If you assume something that you haven’t heard the whole story of your friendship will start to fade. In a relationship you need to have trust. Also, you need to hear everything that has gone on. You can’t assume something and then expect it to go back to the way things were.

12. Max

I chose this quote because that glue is the foundation of life. I think this because it hold every relationship together and that’s how people get along.

13. josh

This describes how I felt during my childhood. This is a good thing to describe how it is to hang around your loved ones.

14. Esmeralda

This quote tells me that while you grow up you learn more things. Like when I started growing up, I started realizing who are good friends and who are not.

15. Faith

I really like this quote because I think its true. I think that as we grow older we meet new people and we all grow close together. They then become like family and you learn to love them.

16. Elizabeth

Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships. -Stephen Covey I like this quote because, trust is the key to everything. Without trust in a friendship or relationship there is no point to it, if there isn’t going to be any trust. When there is trust you realize who your real friends are. Always make sure your trust worthy and you are able to trust others.

17. Braedon

Part of growing up is realizing you learn to love so many people. It’s about forming those relationships and finding what will last forever. -Dylan O’Brien I chose this quote because as I grow up, I realize that I love so many people. Growing up is all about making relationships that I hope can last for a long time.

18. Austin

Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships. -Stephen Covey. Trust bonds people and brings them together. Without trust no one would trust each other and always fight.

19. TurnedupPrincess

Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships. -Stephen Covey. I disagree with this quote. Yes I know that trust is important, but comparing trust to glue is a very great compassion.

20. nick

What this quote is saying is that with out trust you can’t tell anyone anything so then you have to keep and it can crush you sometimes.If you can trust someone then you can relax and know that some one won’t tell your secret.

21. Jace

I think this is an inspiring quote. The reason I think this is an inspiring quote is because it is saying that trust is the glue in your life. Trust holds all the things in your life together.

22. angelina

I chose this quote because its true with out trust we have nothing. Our relationships are based on trust. Without out trust our relationship could be based on false information.

23. Parker

24. Trinity

I think this quote means without trust how could you ever have a healthy relationship with someone. I agree with this quote because I think trust is very important in life.

25. trent

Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships. -Stephen Covey. I find this very true. When I’m talking to someone and I already know the truth I want to here the the truth even if it is the worst thing in the world, I would still want to hear the truth rather than a lie. I was actually in a Relationship with someone and they told me an enormous lie to my face and I knew that we could not be together at that point.

26. deseaus

Part of growing up is realizing you learn to love so many people. It’s about forming those relationships and finding what will last forever.
    I think that this quote is best because it explains that we learn from our mistakes. Once we learn from our mistakes we know not to make those mistakes anymore.

27. Katiana

Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships. -Stephen Covey I like this quote because it means that you need trust in life. You need to be able to trust your friends and other people. To have a healthy relationship with anyone you need trust!

28. jesel

If you can’t trust your friend they are not your true friend. Without trust or honesty everyone would be alone and not have any friends.

29. sierra (:

“Assumptions are the termites of relationships.”

I chose this quote because I believe what it says is true. This quote is saying that people should not just assume things because that can easily ruin your opinion on them and you will least likely develop a relationship with them.

30. Jacob

I like this quote because you can’t have a solid relationship without trust. It definitely is the most important part of a relationship.

31. Daniel

This saying is very true, because if you don’t have trust, your close relationship will fall apart. If you trust your friends or who you’re dating you will know that they are there for you.

32. nathan

If you don’t trust anyone you won’t get very far. If you communicate with people you won’t get to far either.

33. Jayce

People are basically the same the world over. Everybody wants the same things – to be happy, to be healthy, to be at least reasonably prosperous, and to be secure. They want friends, peace of mind, good family relationships, and hope that tomorrow is going to be even better than today. -Zig Ziglar
    I like this quote because everybody wants the same thing to happen when they fish. They will go to one spot, use a lure a certain way and then come back to the same spot and do the same thing, but if you do that you won’t always catch a fish, you need to change your fishing.

34. Kiara

I agree with this quote. If there isnt trust in a friendship, relationship, or any ship, nothing will go right. Trust is like the thing holding everyone togther When they need it most.

35. Jared

This saying refers to when people in a relationship assume the other has done something or will do something that the other is not okay with (cheating on them, lying to them). I agree with this statement in the sense that you should not assume things about the people you love.

36. zac

I liked this quote because it’s true. If you can’t trust anyone then you will probably be depressed because you can’t tell anyone.

37. Marina

Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships. -Stephen Covey I completely agree with this quote. Without trust you can’t do anything. You will always live on edge and in wonder since you don’t know a truth from a lie.

38. Isaiah

I chose this comment because It’s true that trust is the key to having a good life whether putting trust in your mom, or siblings. I really like this comment because it reminds me of how I trust people.

39. Brittany

Henry Winkler
    To me this quote means that there are the downs side to relationships. Since termites always make things nasty in your house the assumptions also make the relationship nasty.

40. Raegan

I think that this is COMPLETELY correct. If someone cant just trust each other it will never work out. Assumptions alone can ruin a relationship. It doesn’t have to be a boy and girl relationship, it can be a family, relatives, etc.

41. kassie

Henry Winkler

This quote is so important. It goes to show that assumptions are never okay. Assuming things can lead to conflict.

42. nina

I agree with this quote. I also think that finding people you can love and trust is important in life. I believe that trust is key and having people you love in your life makes you feel important.

43. Daniel

Assumptions are the termites of relationships. I agree with this quote, because thoughts can be evil and destroy or they can be good and help. Lets say your friend overreacted and acted all different. You might assume they are a crazy, wild, force which can make you think and act negative towards them from one incident. All these negative thoughts and actions will eat away at your friendship like termites on a wooden house.

44. Dylan

Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships. -Stephen Covey I like this saying because without trust its hard to have people in your life that you love or like.Also to have a strong friendship you need to trust the other person to be your friend.

45. scotty

Part of growing up is realizing you learn to love so many people. It’s about forming those relationships and finding what will last forever. -Dylan O’Brien This is so true because I love so much people. And I want them to last forever in my life.

46. Gabriel

Henry Winkler
    People are basically the same the world over. Everybody wants the same things – to be happy, to be healthy, to be at least reasonably prosperous, and to be secure. They want friends, peace of mind, good family relationships, and hope that tomorrow is going to be even better than today. -Zig Ziglar I think this is true because having friends and family makes life great. How we feel and what we do can determine tomorrow and today. I think that the more friends and the better the relationship with your family the better tomorrow will be.

47. lauren

This quote is telling me that you will never learn to move eon unless you let go of things. Also that even when you let go you will still find someone or something that you can hold on to forever.

48. Davis

This post is really true. When it comes to friends, don’t be too fast to assume that it’s their fault.

49. Jake

I agree with this quote because trust is the most important thing in friendships and relationships. If you don’t trust your friends, then you’re not friends at all in my opinion.

50. clayton

But, the thing is also about “TRUST” once it is broken it is basically impossible to repair. Betrayal can destroy families, and friendships. Believe me this has happened to me sadly.